See Venice in 1 Day? It’s True!
You’re traveling around Italy and didn’t plan on visiting Venice. Now you realize what a mistake that is. Not a problem with our Venice in 1 Day tour. Combining the Original Venice Walking Tour and the Grand Canal Boat Tour, you can do this trip in one day or spread out over two.
The two-hour walking tour highlights the history, landmarks and heritage of Venice including Campo Santa Maria Formosa, the Cannaregio district, the church of San Giovanni e Paolo and Marco Polo’s house. You’ll also gain entrance into St. Mark’s Basilica (ladies, don’t forget to cover shoulders and knees, and leave the large tote bag back at your hotel.) The 1-hour guided boat tour navigates the waters of the Grand Canal before heading to smaller, more intimate canals.
Venice in 1 day? Absolutely. It will be a day you’ll never want to forget.
Here’s what’s included:
- Combines the Original Venice Walking Tour and the Grand Canal Boat Tour.
- Tour can be completed in 1 or 2 days.
- Original Venice Walking Tour:
- Fully escorted 2 hour walking tour of Venice, Italy.
- Priority access to San Mark's Basilica.
- Visit Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Cannaregio district, the church of San Giovanni e Paolo, and Marco Polo’s house.
- Grand Canal Boat Tour:
- Guided one hour boat tour.
- Travel on the Grand Canal and some of the minor canals.
- English commentary.