- 75+ years of experience
- 5.5 Million Travelers
- 15,000+ destinations
Luxembourg : CFL
The Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Luxembourgeois (CFL) is the national railway company of Luxembourg. In 2005 the CFL has carried over 14 million passengers.
The rail network of Luxembourg is made up of 275 km of train tracks and offers connection to neighboring European countries such as Belgium, France and Germany.
The rail network of Luxembourg consists of 7 main lines which are
- Line 10 : Luxembourg - Troisvierges - Gouvy
- Line 30 : Luxembourg - Wasserbillig - Trier
- Line 50 : Luxembourg - Kleinbettingen - Arlon (with a connection to Namur and Bruxelles)
- Line 60 : Luxembourg - Esch-sur-Alzette - Rodange - Athus (with a connection to Metz and Paris)
- Line 70 : Luxembourg - Rodange - Longwy / Virton /Arlon
- Line 80 : Thionville - Esch-sur-Alzette - Longwy
- Line 90 : Luxembourg - Thionville - Metz - Nancy
The Luxembourg - Paris travel duration is 2 hours by the TGV. There are two daily InterCity trains that connect Luxembourg to Basel in Switzerland.
Trains are the ideal solution to discover the small country of Luxembourg. Reservations are needed on high speed trains whereas domestic trains do not require so.