Swiss Alps Skydive: Original Eiger Jump from InterlakenThe Original Eiger Jump Grindelwald is the ultimate skydive adventure in front of the famous Swiss Alps. The Skydive in front of the famous (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Helicopter scenic flight up to the peaks of the Swiss Alps, Eiger Mönch Jungfrau. See glaciers and south side. Helicopter flight over the peak of the Eiger mountain. Skydive in front of the famous Eiger North Face with landing in Grindelwald. Ground transport back to Interlaken
• The Eiger, The Northface of the Eiger, 3818 Switzerland
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Scenic helicopter flight
The Skydive in front of the famous Eiger mountain includes a scenic helicopter ride to the top of the snowy peaks and glaciers. Weather permitting, we will surround the peaks of Eiger and Monch. The tandem skydive will be in front of the famous Eiger North Face with landing in Grindelwald
- Interlaken pickup and drop-off
- Use of jumpsuit, goggles, and gloves
- Helicopter flight
- Professional tandem skydiver
What's NOT inside
- Photos and videos
- Personal accident insurance
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants need to be in good general health and under the maximum weight restriction of 220lbs (105kg)
- Lightweight clothing such as jeans and sneakers are recommended all year round; in winter, bring gloves and a jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Traveler pickup is offered
Any Interlaken hotels or train station