London Pass: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Attractions TicketsDiscover London’s top sights for one low price with The London Pass®. Choose from a 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6- or 10-day sightseeing credits package, (...)
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Choose from a 1-, 2-, 3-,4-, 5-, 6-, or 10- day credits package to fit your schedule when you book. Then save your London Pass (available as your 'ticket' after purchase) on your mobile device. After that, London is yours for the taking: just scan your pass from your device to redeem credits at the sites for fast and easy entry. Your London Pass is valid for the number of consecutive days chosen, from the time of first use. Your London Pass also comes with a free insider guidebook to help you get the most from your sightseeing.
The London Pass® includes:
- A free London travel guidebook and map (link provided in your post-purchase information)
- Access to over 80 top attractions, museums and tours (check the Itinerary section for list of attractions)
- Additional discounts and benefits at a selection of restaurants, theaters and shops
- Skip-the-line access to many top attractions, like St. Paul's Cathedral and ZSL London Zoo
- Excellent value for money
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Discover London’s top sights for one low price with The London Pass®. Choose from a 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6- or 10-day sightseeing credits package, and enjoy access to more than 80 attractions including skip-the-line access to Tower Bridge Exhibition and London Zoo.
Your London Pass also includes a hop-on hop-off bus tour and valuable shopping and dining discounts.
- Sightsee at your own pace with the London Pass and access 80+ attractions after saving your pass on your mobile device
- Choose from a 1-,2-,3-,4-, 5-, 6- or 10-day credits package
- Access London’s best attractions including Tower of London, Westminster Abbey and the London Zoo
- Avoid the queues at top London-area attractions with skip-the-line entrance to St. Paul’s Cathedral and Hampton Court Palace
- Special offers at restaurants and shops
- London Pass for the number of days selected
- Access to over 80 London attractions and experiences
- Skip-the-line access to a selection of top London attractions
- Extra offers and discounts at local shops, restaurants and entertainment venues
- Free guidebook with map and attraction information
- 1-Day Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
Your London Pass includes access to more than 80 top London attractions:
- The View from the Shard - day or night!
- Tower of London
- St Paul's Cathedral (Skip-the-line)
- Westminster Abbey
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus tour
- Windsor Castle
- Kensington Palace and The Orangery
- Hampton Court Palace (Skip-the-line)
- ZSL London Zoo (Skip-the-line)
- Shakespeare's Globe Theater Tour & Exhibition
- Churchill War Rooms
- London Bridge Experience and London Tombs (Skip-the-line)
- Thames River Cruise
- Tower Bridge Exhibition (Skip-the-line)
- Royal Mews
- Royal Albert Hall - guided tour
- Royal Observatory Monument
- Banqueting House
- Jewel Tower
- Wellington Arch
- Apsley House
- Benjamin Franklin House
- Eltham Palace
- The Wernher Collection at Ranger's house
- The London Transport Museum
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Charles Dickens Museum
- London Motor Museum
- Guards Museum
- Cartoon Museum
- Foundling Museum
- Science Museum - IMAX Theater
- Handel & Hendrix in London
- London Canal Museum
- Royal Air Force Museum
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- Old Operating Theater, Museum and Herb Garret
- Fan Museum
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- Pollock's Toy Museum
- V & A Museum
- Keats House
- Museum of Comedy
- London Museum of Water and Steam in Kew
- National Army Museum
- Freud Museum
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
Places of Interest
- HMS Belfast
- Kew Gardens (Skip-the-line)
- Cutty Sark
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- London Wetland Center
- Chislehurst Caves
- Golden Hinde
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Courtauld Gallery
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
Tours and Cruises
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour
- Arsenal Stadium Tour
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Wimbledon Tour Experience & Museum
- Twickenham Stadium Tours & Museum of Rugby
- Brit Movie Tours
- London Bicycle Tour
- Company Bicycle Tour
- Jason's Canal Boat Trip
- Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- National Theater Backstage Tours
- Curzon Cinemas (Mayfair, Soho and Bloomsbury)
- The London Brass Rubbing Centre
- Queens Ice and Bowl
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The London Pass® will be immediately available after purchase as your 'ticket'; save for use on your mobile device.
- Upon first use, your London Pass credits package is valid for the number of days selected upon purchase
- Please note: While skip-the-line is offered at selected attractions, you may still be required to undergo security checks at some venues prior to entrance.
Reviews & ratings London Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Entry to Over 80 Attractions
"Great deal for two days in London use third day for free museums, etc. "
"Worth the money if you’re going to the places included. The bus paths were difficult to understand with the map provided. "
"Good value and very helpful for our short stay in London. "
"We are using the pass every day ! It is great value ! We found it easy to find the collection area. The bus was easy to access, but like all the cities that offer (...) "
"Easy pickup of the pass, very helpful, hop on hop off was great ! "
"Well worth the money ! Definitely get this pass when visiting London. "
"Great experience "
"Well worth the price of the ticket. Remember photo ID when picking up the ticket. Not the easiest place to find either. We certainly enjoyed out Hop On Hop Off (...) "
"Very good ! You just have to start in the morning so the amount you pay will be worth it. In my situation, we went to the redemtion center, and when we get get (...) "
"Unfortunately, I ended up in the emergency room and was not able to avail myself of the hop-on hop-off bus tour. Being as we were only in London two days, I did not (...) "