Winter Kayak Tour of the Turquoise Lake BrienzTruly unique guided kayaking tour on the beautiful Lake Brienz. From your kayak, you are surrounded by snow covered mountains which reflect (...)
503 Service UnavailableNo server is available to handle this request.
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Truly unique guided kayaking tour on the beautiful Lake Brienz. From your kayak, you are surrounded by snow covered mountains which reflect beautifully on the mirror-like water. Escape the crowded ski pistes for a while and join us in this peaceful and magical environment. Our top end equipment will keep you warm and dry during the tour.
• Hightide Kayak School, Am Quai 1 Strandbad Bönigen, Interlaken 3806 Switzerland
The session lasts 3 hours of which we spent around 2 hours on the water.
What’s included: experienced sea kayak coach, small group sizes (from 2-6), top quality sea kayaks, paddles and top end Palm Bora drysuits, poggies and booties, as well as photo package.
- Guided kayaking tour on Lake Brienz
- Expert guide providing valuable & informative instruction
- Small-group tour (maximum group size of 6)
- Kayak and equipment rental
- Photo package
What's NOT inside
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You do not need previous kayaking experience, but you must be able to handle a kayak on your own.
- You should bring warm clothes to be worn under the dry suit: Thick socks, thermal bottom top and a thin jumper. Extra layers if very cold, sunglasses, sunhat, cream (you never know), change of clothes in case you get sweaty or a bit wet.
- Children 11 and younger are not allowed.
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers