Swiss Alps Night Sled Ride with Fondue Option from InterlakenWhizz through the alpine wilderness under starlit skies on this 4-hour night sled adventure from Interlaken. Travel high into the Swiss Alps to (...)
503 Service UnavailableNo server is available to handle this request.
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Start with an evening pickup from your hotel or local train station in Interlaken, Matten bei Interlaken, Unterseen, Wilderswil, Ringgenberg, Bönigen, Neuhaus, Lauterbrunnen or Iseltwald. Then, meet your guide and hop into your vehicle for the onward journey to your winter base, high in the Swiss Alps. On route, enjoy views of the mountains under the starry night sky.
On arrival at the base, wrap up warm against the fresh Alpine air and hop on your sled. Then, start your 1-hour sled run. Descend through dense forest, cross rolling Alpine meadows and pass magnificent frozen waterfalls. The track is not lit, but you’ll be able to see in the dark as you zoom along.
Upgrade your tour to finish your sled experience with a warming Swiss cheese fondue dinner in a local restaurant at the bottom; it’s the perfect way to end your adventure in style. Afterward, travel back to your starting point to conclude your tour.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Pick up from designated meeting points
- Professional guide
- Use of a sled
- Traditional swiss dinner plus a drink (if option selected)
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Warm, waterproof winter clothes (available to rent)
- Sledging boots - extra CHF 10
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a winter activity at night; please dress appropriately
- Please make a note of any dietary requirements in the 'Special Requirements' field when you book
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Reviews & ratings Night Sled Ride with Optional Fondue from Interlaken
"We were lucky to get a clear night and s full moon. Picked up from hotel and taken to shop for cloth UK NGOs rental, (recommend ski trousers if you don't have them) (...) "
"We didn't know what to expect, as we had only gone sledding down basic smaller hills in our town. It was exceptionally fun! Truly the longest sledding ride, with the (...) "
"This was such a blast! The sledding was amazing and beautiful- I wish they offered it during the day too! I liked how you could choose to go slow or fast. It was so (...) "