ALL TRANSPORT INCLUSIVE Mt. Rigi Guided round trip from LuzernMt Rigi is located 5000 thousand feet above sea level affording you some of the best views from the lake and the mountains of the region. The (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Visit: Lake Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
You will enjoy about a one hour journey sailing on Lake Luzern to the historic cogwheel railroad
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Mt. Rigi, Lucerne 6354 Switzerland
The cogwheel railroad offers views of the mountain at altitudes from around 1500 feet until 5, 890 feet. We will pass farms, spas and trails walked by royalty, poets, and celebrities throughout history.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Goldau A4, Chräbelstrasse 12, 6410 Arth, Switzerland
We will travel back to Luzern aboard the SBB railway from a small village at the base of Mt. Rigi.
Duration: 45 minutes
We do NOT herd people on crowded tours simultaneously running in three languages. Join us for a tailored travel experience designed for small groups.
Your guide will share insights into the history of this area, as well as all things Swiss.
- All Fees and Taxes
- All tickets and transportation
What's NOT inside
- Lunch - You will have free time to enjoy a snack or lunch at the top of the mountain.
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You must be able to walk up and down hill to see the summit and manage some stairs for boarding the railroad.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund