Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Day Photo Tour from InterlakenTake a memorable journey to the impressive world of the Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe, designated by UNESCO as a natural “World Heritage Site of (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jungfraujoch, Bernese Oberland Interlaken, 3800 Switzerland
Visit Jungfrau Joch at 11,000 ft. Cogwheel train is not included. We will visit ice palace, alpine sensation, Sphinx platform and Staubbachfall waterfall in Lauterbrunnen. The whole tour will last approx. 7-8 hrs.
Duration: 8 hours
I will photograph you and your private group along the tour in a Private Photo-Shooting session. The Locations i know at Jungfrau are the best for outstanding images!
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle( if you depart from Lucerne and Interlaken)
- Photography Assistance
- 30 images post-processed and a link to download all images (if this service is required)
- Hotel pickup and Drop off in Centrally located hotels in Interlaken
- On-line private gallery to download the images taken along the tour
- Private photography shooting in different locations
- Fuel surcharge
- Visit Staubbachfall waterfall
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions ( All trains to and from Jungfraujoch departing from Grindelwald or Lauterbrunnen approx. cost per person CHF190)
- Personal expenses
- Camera and equipment
- Entry/Admission - Jungfraujoch
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The Jungfrau Photo Tour is available through the Year!
- The Photo Tour is not a photography course, it means i will show you the best spots to take outstanding images and also will photograph you with my professional camera and process them in my photo software.
- All images taken along the tour will be available for you to download in a private on-line gallery.
- All cameras and smart phones are welcome
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We pick you up from your Hotel in Interlaken