Mount Pilatus and Lucerne Winter Photo TourThis spectacular day-tour from Lucerne provides extraordinary insights into some of the most breathtaking landscapes of the Swiss Alps and Lake (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Pilatus, PILATUS-BAHNEN AG Schlossweg 1 Kriens, Lucerne 6010 Switzerland
Cable ascents will take you throughout remarkable alpine settings of bare icy mountain scenery. Discover Lucerne city in a scenic journey plenty of photography opportunities. This Invigorating day adventure includes photography tips and a private group photo shooting on every location along the tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Old Town Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
2 hrs city walking tour visiting chapel bridge, lion monument and castle lucerne.
Duration: 2 hours
We’ve thought of every detail to make this a perfect trip!
- Full Escorted Private tour
- Professional, multilingual guide – English, Spanish, German
- Professional Photography shooting on location
- Private on-line gallery
- 30 post processed images with professional photography software
- City walking tour
What's NOT inside
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Transportation cost per person round trip Lucerne – Kriens – Pilatus Kulm: CHF 75.00 (Bus, cable cars)
- With Swiss Travel Pass and for Children 50% reduction in transportation.
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Important Information:
- Altitude: 2132 mtrs.
- Season: From December to End of April
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate