Lucerne Walking and Boat Tour: The Best Swiss ExperienceThis incredibly wide-ranging and exceptional value-for-money Lucerne Small Group tour (10 persons) encompasses the very best of Lucerne's (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chapel Bridge, Kapellbruecke, Lucerne 6003 Switzerland
Walk along the Chapel Bridge and learn about its history and admire the well preserved old town. Time spent here is flexible.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lion Monument, Denkmalstrasse 4, Lucerne 6006 Switzerland
Learn about one of the most iconic monuments in central Switzerland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Old Town Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
walk along the river and admire the beauty of Lucerne old town. Ride the Lift to Lucerne Castle to admire the best view of the city, lake and mountains.
Stop At: Lake Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
Take one hour round trip around the beautiful Lake Lucerne
Duration: 1 hour
After the Walking tour, your guide will escort you to begin the boat tour (self guided with audioguide in several languages)
- Local guide
- One hour sightseeing cruise
- Lift Ticket to Lucerne Castle
- Two hrs. walking city tour
- Entry/Admission - Lake Lucerne
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Meeting time at 11:40 at the Arch monument "Torbogen" in front of train station.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Reviews & ratings Lucerne Walking and Boat Tour: The Best Swiss Experience
"Luis was amazing!! He was so knowledgeable and maintained a great pace. I would absolutely recommend him for a tour of this wonderful (...) "
"The walking tour was excellent. Louis is very informative, funny and he moved at our pace. Highly recommend it. The boat tour was very good. Getting a view of the (...) "
"We started our Europe trip in Luzerne with a guided walking/boat tour. Our guide Luis was exceptional, he was well informed and brought us to locations in the city (...) "
"Luis was FANTASTIC! Very easy to understand and enthusiastic and friendly. He seems to love what he is doing and answered any questions we had. It was a bargain! We (...) "
"Great tour and great guide! Luis took us through Lucerne showing us and telling us about its rich history. I really enjoyed the walk and felt like the tour was (...) "