Lucerne Best Guided WalksWant to experience Lucerne like a local? Join me in a Small Group Walking Tour as we visit world-famous sights such as the Chapel Bridge with (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Join us for the original Lucerne walking tour. This guarantees that a tour will always feel fresh.
Authentic and enjoyable tour to discover Lucerne, its people, society and culture. Introducing the real Lucerne, geographically and culturally, that often remains inaccessible for most visitors to this beautiful city.
During our tour we will be visiting the Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church, the old town and of course the Lion Monument.
After the tour I can recommend you some restaurants, shops or activities to do in the afternoon. If you wish to continue with your local experience then book a Self-guided visit to the Glacier Garden. In this optional tour extension you can learn about ice and glaciers, and many interesting facts about Central Switzerland during the Ice Age or a 20 min. Multimedia Show "Swiss Chocolate Adventure" at the Transport Museum with an audio guide in several languages and a basic chocolate tasting. The Swiss Choco Adventure is self guided and you can decide wether to visit the Museum at 12:40 with tasting at 13:00 or at 14:40 adventure with tasting at 15:00. Your guide will provide you with all info. and tickets to reach the Transport museum in a 5 min. short bus ride from Lucerne train station.
See and experience unique new things from a local's perspective!
Join me in a Small Group Walking Tour as we visit world-famous sights such as the Chapel Bridge with the octagonal Water Tower, the Jesuit Church and the KKL Luzern (Culture and Convention Centre Lucerne). On the tour you will learn important and humorous facts about the history of Lucerne and the everyday life of its residents. You will discover hidden alleys, visit town squares and even catch a glimpse of the city's "crown, " the Musegg Wall. We will end the tour with a visit to the Lion Monument. We will also visit Lucerne castle. This is a Small Group Tour up to 6 persons. As an optional Tour Extension you can either visit the Glacier Garden in a self guided tour or the Swiss Chocolate Adventure at the Transport Museum with an audio guide in several languages and a basic chocolate tasting.
- 2.5 hrs Walking tour
- Printed Guide ( Tour Optional Extension, Self guided Visit Glacier Museum)
- Chocolate tasting given by a Swiss Master Chocolatier(Tour Optional Extension, Self guided Visit)
- Lift ticket to Lucerne castle
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Glacier Garden is a Self Guided Visit and includes the entrance fee and printed guide in several languages.(Optional Tour Extension Only)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The chocolate experience optional tour extension last 25 min and includes a multimedia tour and small tasting. Audio offered in several languages
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Reviews & ratings Lucerne Best Guided Walks
"Luise was very pleasant and very informative. We totally enjoyed his tour and will highly recommend him "
"Luis was informative and interesting with insights about culture, people, and sights throughout the city. He was also thoughtful about coordinating with me prior to (...) "