Lucerne by Night Photo TourExplore the beauty of Lucerne city by night on a 2.5 hr. Private Tour. This is a captivating experience of creating luminous images which explore (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
We will visit Chapel bridge, lake lucerne , lucerne river, old city wall and Lucerne castle.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
This Experience is for everyone with or without an interest in photography (camera is not necessary if you just want to see Lucerne at night).
Please contact us to check availability if you wish to begin the tour at a specific time.
- Local Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Photography tips and instructions
- Tripod (as an optional service)
- Lift ticket to the castle
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Camera Equipment
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1st April to 31st August 8.00 pm – 10:30 pm
- 1st Sept to 15th Sept 7.30 pm – 10:00 pm
- 16th Sept to 31st March 7.00 pm – 09:30 pm
- A creative and exciting evening for everyone with an interest in photography or just wants to see our favorite places in Lucerne (camera is not necessary if you just want to see Lucerne at night)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Starting times are variable for our Night Photography Tour;1st April to 31st August 8.00 pm – 10:30 pm 1st Sept to 15th Sept 7.30 pm – 10:00 pm 16th Sept to 31st March 7.00 pm – 09:30 pm