Lucerne Brewery Private Tour with Beer Tasting and SnacksLucerne Brewery Tour Tour the brewery behind the beers of the Rathaus Brauerei in Lucerne City. Guided by the master brewer or a beer sommelier (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lucerne Station, Bahnhofplatz, Lucerne 6005 Switzerland
Beer tasting within old town walking distance. We will sample local beer with snacks and sausage. Round up your Lucerne experience with an optional walking tour visiting Chapel bridge, lion monument and Lucerne castle.
Duration: 2 hours
Tour the brewery behind the beers of the Rathaus Brauerei in Lucerne City. Guided by the master brewer or a beer sommelier
Want a true taste of Lucerne? Take your taste buds for a private 2 hrs. tour visiting a traditional Brewery and explore the history of beer brewing in Lucerne. Experience the enchanting world of beer and brewing behind the scenes. Meet craft beer artisans.
Discover the art of beer in an Alpine setting surrounded by historical sights and stunning mountain Landscapes. Soak up the beauty of Lucerne with its Medieval landmarks in a 2.5 hrs extension walking tour
- Bavarian Snacks («Weisswürste», a pretzel and Händlmaier's original Bavarian mustard served along with a 3dl Seidel of Rathaus Bier)
- Bier Sampling
- Local guide
- Private tour
- 2.5 hrs. Brewery guided tour
- Walking tour (2.5 hrs optional city tour extension includes: chapel bridge, lion monument, old city wall and Lucerne Castle)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Lucerne Station
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Transportation (unless specified)
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The famous Rathaus beer from Lucerne from select ingredients.
- Our house beer is unfiltered – also called “Zwickelbier” or “Kellerbier”. Bright golden yellow, sparkling, with a light fruity hop flavour. The tanginess and lightness of this beer make it a joy to drink.
- 100% Pilsner malt
- Tettnang hops
- 12% original wort, 5% ABV
- The dark malt mixture gives our Christmas bock beer its strong, warm nut colour. Full-bodied taste. With a caramel, roasted and liquorice aroma.
- Warming and lightly smoky near the end. Just right for Advent.
- Our golden yellow wheat bock beer owes its fruity aroma with a hint of sweet banana to the top-fermented yeast. Our signature beer – sparkling and full-bodied. Goes well with hearty dishes.
- Our amber-coloured, traditional March beers or “Märzen” are brewed according to an old recipe hailing from Munich. Very drinkable and fresh thanks to its slightly malty aroma.
- A sparkling classic for hot days: our copper-gold, top-fermented wheat beer. With a banana and citrus aroma. Its distinctive fruit aroma stimulates the palate. Juicy and sparkling.
- Our autumn beer – brewed with four different kinds of malt. They give this special beer its bright, red-brown colour. Prepare to be surprised.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate