Swiss Cheese Tour with Gourmet Cheese-Tasting from LucerneDiscover the story behind the remarkable culinary delight and savoury taste of the best Swiss cheeses on a 2.5 hrs. private guided tour through (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Passenger Diaries, Obergrundstrasse 71, Lucerne 6003 Switzerland
Visit the caves to see the ageing process of the Swiss Cheese.
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Lucerne Hotels) We can also pick you and drop you off at Hotels in Basel, Zürich and Bern for an extra charge
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Cheese tasting, bread, snacks and non alcoholic drinks
- Cave Guided Tour
- Traditional Swiss Fondue (tour optional)
What's NOT inside
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- In the Cave there is a pleasantly cool and constant temperature of 12.5 C. degrees throughout the year. Please dress accordingly, so that you feel comfortable in our cave. You will receive at the entrance protective clothing, which ensures hygiene in the cave.
- A good physical condition is a prerequisite to participate in the cave tour. The cave visit is made on foot. We ask for your understanding that for safety reasons no persons with walking difficulties can take part in the Cave Tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We pick you up from all Hotels in Lucerne.