Lucerne's Chocolate Factory Total Experience: Tasting, Making, ProductionExperience in a 3 hr. private tour, an authentic chocolate experience visiting a family owned chocolate factory which makes handmade, hand-molded (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lucerne, Lucerne
Visit a chocolate factory to taste, make and witness production of chocolate in the Swiss way.
Duration: 3 hours
- Chocolate tasting & 200 gr. chocolate bar decoration
- Factory's Production area guided tour
- Water with or without gas
- Interactive tour in the chocolate world
- One hr Sightseeing Cruise around Lake Lucerne (optional tour extension)
- Lift ticket to Lucerne Castle (One hr. city tour optional extension)
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Train ticket (cost apprx. CHF 18 per person) Many customers have the Swiss Travel Pass
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Availability from Monday to Sunday through the year
- Train ticket is not included CHF 18 per person, and it will take 10 min to get to the factory.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The production area is not operating on weekends but we can still have the guided tour inside.
- Inform us about allergies so we can choose the right chocolate for you.
- The walking tour in Lucerne can be added as an optional one hr tour extension.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate