We get it. Things happen. We can’t always foresee them. That’s where Rail Europe’s exclusive Rail Protection Plan™ (RPP) comes in to save the trip. RPP can be added to each train ticket, rail pass, and seat reservation booked online. And for a limited time, you’ll earn extra commission on every RPP purchased. Let’s call it a win-win.
What you get
- Earn as much as triple the current commission rates on Rail Protection Plan™ (RPP) sales! We’ll apply 30% commission to all online RPP purchases made from April 11 through July 10, 2019.
- Protection for your clients – if the journey doesn’t go according to plan, we’ve got them covered.
- Learn how the Rail Protection Plan covers your clients in just about any scenario here.
What your clients get
- Need to change or cancel a train ticket, rail pass, or reservation? One free exchange or cancelation can be made 3 or more days prior to travel. No questions asked.
- Connection missed due to a rail strike or flight delay? Not their fault. Get a refund for train tickets, seat reservations, or rail pass travel days that couldn’t be used.
- Ticket or pass lost while traveling in Europe? We hope not, but if so, no worries. Replacements purchased locally will be reimbursed for the value of the lost/stolen ticket or rail pass day.