Discover rail pass options and benefits for travel including Switzerland
If your travel plans include visiting the gorgeous alpine country of Switzerland, you may be wondering if you should get a Eurail Global Pass or a Swiss Travel Pass. If you plan to travel strictly in Switzerland, you will may want to look at the Swiss Travel Pass. However, if your itinerary takes you beyond Swiss borders, your travel options get a bit broader. Below we’ve outlined what’s included with both passes, as well as the benefits each pass offers. Use this as a guide to help you choose the products that best suit your travel needs.
What does the Swiss Travel Pass offer ?
Be swept away by Alpine beauty using the Swiss Travel System - including trains, boats, buses, and more with one convenient rail pass. This Swiss Travel Pass provides you with benefits beyond compare as you’ll see below !
What the Swiss Travel Pass includes :
- Extensive access to the Swiss Travel System including trains, buses & boats
- Choice of flexible or consecutive travel days for 3, 4, 8 or 15 day passes
- Free Swiss Family Card : children under 16 travel for free with a parent or legal guardian.
- Discounts for Youth under 26 years of age.
- Free access to over 500 museums & city transit in 90+ cities.
- Free mountain excursions to Rigi, Schilthorn, Stanserhorn, and Stoos. Up to 50% discount on most other mountain excursions.
- Print at Home for consecutive days pass & Paper for flexible days pass
Book the Swiss Travel Pass !
What does the Eurail Global Pass offer ?
With a Eurail Global Pass you can easily, and affordably, discover up to 31 European countries by train, including Switzerland ! Enjoy the freedom to travel at your own pace, with durations to match your travel plans. One pass, endless possibilities !
What the Eurail Global Pass includes :
- Extensive access to the national rail networks of up to 31 countries - including Switzerland
- Freedom to take multiple train journeys per travel day
- Up to two children under 12 travel free with adult
- Discounts for Youth (under 28) and Senior (60+) travelers
- Special passholder rates and/or discounts on Swiss scenic trains and private Swiss private railway companies
- Travel across borders quickly and easily
- Issued as a physical paper pass.
Book the Eurail Global Pass !