Want to travel to Paris, yet still have the freedom to linger where and when you want ? Then the Easy Day Trip to Paris is a must. You’ll depart from London to Paris on Eurostar, the high-speed train. Once in Paris, your unescorted open top bus tour lets you hop on, hop off as often as you like—or just relax and enjoy the fabulous views. And since Paris is arguably the world’s most famous city, it may well be that just “being there” is enough. (Not !) So why not take a romantic stroll near the Seine, or do some unabashed rubbernecking at the Eiffel Tower. Tour Montmartre-Grands Boulevards, then art-ogle at Le Louvre. Or enjoy an outdoor café and soak up the joie de vivre. Because it’s your day to travel in the City of Light so experience it at your own pace.
Easy day trip to Paris
- Make your day in Paris unique and unforgettable. With your tour. Your way.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
Here’s what’s included :
- Round-trip train travel from London to Paris on Eurostar.
- Unescorted full-day open top hop-on hop-off bus tour through Paris.
- Breakfast, dinner, and refreshments provided on Eurostar in first-class.
- Reservations must be confirmed at least 4 days in advance by calling the reservation center in London. Details on making reservations are included with your voucher.
- Check-in for tour is at 5:30am at London St. Pancras international station.
- Passports are required.
- Train departs Paris at 8:13pm.
- Tour ends approximately 9:40 pm.
- Days of operation are Monday - Saturday.
- Subject to Availability.
- Once the tour has been reserved the tour is non-refundable.
- Voucher must be exchanged within 6 months of the date of purchase.
- Prices are subject to change.
From our travel community
You may also be interested in
Common Questions, Simple Answers
Q. What is the difference between a flexi pass and a consecutive/continuous pass ?
A. A flexi pass is valid for a specific number of travel days to be used within the overall validity period of that rail pass. For example, 15 days of unlimited train travel to be used within a 2-month period. With this kind of rail pass, you can pick and choose any days (they don’t have to be consecutive) to travel within the rail pass’ validity period.
Continuous (or consecutive) rail passes such as the Eurail Global Pass, are valid for unlimited train travel during the whole duration of the pass’ validity period. In other words, with a 15-day Eurail Global Pass, you can travel for 15 consecutive days by train. Even if you don’t take the train each and every day, those days will be considered used
Q. I'm looking to book a train on your site but I can't find it, why ?
A. We know it can be frustrating when what you’re looking for is not displaying, let us help, as there could be several reasons for this happening.
1. It could be the case that it is too soon to book the train you wish to travel on. Typically, trains can be booked 3 months in advance. Of course, this can vary by carrier and time of year. Some trains have a longer booking horizon.
2. The train or fare you are looking for is not available. Depending on the time of year, time of day, or train you are looking for, it could be the case that there are no available seats for booking. If your travel dates are flexible, you can select an alternate travel dates to see if the train you are looking for displays.
3. Scheduled track work or maintenance could be scheduled for the day/time you are looking to travel. Carriers will close reservations for these scheduled dates, meaning they will not appear on our site to book.
4. Some trains are private lines or operated by carriers that do not allow other distributors to offer them. In these cases, tickets will need to be secured locally at the station.
Q. Can I use more than one credit card to pay for my booking ?
A. Yes. You can enter up to 10 different credit cards for a single purchase. At the time of payment, use the “Add additional card” button to display all credit card options. After entering each credit card’s information, you can modify the amount to be charged to each individual card. You’ll need to make sure that the total charged for all credit cards matches the total of your booking.
Q. Will there be someone to help me find my reserved seat on the train ?
A. Generally speaking, train cars and seats are prominently marked. If you have any trouble finding your reserved seat, one of the conductors on the platform or onboard the train will be able to assist you.
Q. Where can I find specific information regarding the services offered on the train I'll be taking ?
A. We try to provide you with as many details about your train trip as possible. When you’re searching for train fares and schedules, click on the train numbers listed on the results page. Choose the class of service you prefer to sit in and you’ll be able to see all onboard services offered.
Q. How do I use a promo code ?
A. Simply enter your valid promo code on the page where you enter your delivery information for your booking during checkout.
Q. Can I bring food and drinks on board ?
A. Of course you can ! Eating and drinking are permitted on all European trains.
You will also have the option to purchase food and drinks if the train you’re traveling on offers food services.
Q. My group lives large. Can we book an exclusive carriage or charter an entire train ?
A. Whether your group is looking to book an exclusive carriage on a scheduled train for their sole use, or wishing to charter an entire train, we can arrange it. Simply fill out a Group Quote form and one of our dedicated group consultants will respond with a quote to fit your groups’ needs.
Q. How do I book a train ticket on your site ?
A. We have an easy-to-use booking form right on the homepage of our site. Simply enter your departure and arrival cities, the date you’d like to travel, approximate time of day, and number of passengers. If you have a rail pass, be sure to check the "I have a rail pass" box so that we can search the best fares for your journey.
Q. Who should I contact to book travel for a group of 10 or more people ?
A. For groups of 10 or more traveling together please fill out our Group Department form for assistance. If you know what you’re looking for, you can also request a quote online from our Group Department.