The Eurail Greek Islands Pass is the most convenient pass to travel between Italy and Greece and around the Greek islands on board ferries operated by Attica group (Superfast ferries and Blue Star Ferry).
6 days within 1 month - International Validities (Super Fast Ferries)
- The Eurail Greek Islands Pass offers 6 ferry crossings consisting of 1 trip Italy to Greece, 1 trip Greece to Italy, and 4 domestic trips to Greek islands in a one month period :
Bari - Corfu (sailings during summer period only) ;
Bari - Igoumenitsa ;
Bari - Patras ;
Ancona - Corfu (sailings during summer period only) ;
Ancona - Igoumenitsa ; Ancona - Patras ;
Venice - Igoumenitsa ;
Venice - Patras ; Venice - Corfu
- The Pass is only valid on vessels belonging to the Attica Group Greece-Italy (Superfast Ferries in cooperation with ANEK LINES) ferries on the international routes and on Attica Group Greek Islands (Blue Star Ferries & Hellenic Seaways) on the domestic ferries routes and special conditions apply
- The objective of this pass is to give customers the possibility to travel flexibly from Italy to Greece and between Greek islands with just one pass
- Passengers can decide individually which islands they want to visit and how long they want to stay on each single island
- Trips may be taken consecutively or non-consecutively
- TRAINOSE Rail/bus transfer from the international port of Patras to the domestic port of Piraeus
- Domestic crossings offer Economy Class type only
- 1st class customers are entitled to a bed in a shared 4-bed inside cabin with WC & shower facilities on International routes ; economy class (open seating in the lounge(s)/restaurant(s)) on domestic routes
- 2nd class customers are entitled to aircraft type seats on international ; economy class (open seating in the lounge(s)/restaurant(s)) on domestic routes
5 days withing 1 month - Domestic Validities (Blue Star Ferries, Superfast Ferries, and Anek Lines)
- Second class only
- Valid for 5 domestic ferry crossings within a 1 month period on the following destinations :
- CYCLADES : 21 islands (Paros, Naxos, Santorini, Anafi, Syros, Tinos, Mykonos, Iraklia, Schinoussa, Koufonissi, Donoussa, Amorgos, Ios, Kythnos, Andros, Sikinos, Folegandros, Kimolos, Milos, Serifos, Kea)
- DODECANESE : 12 islands (Rhodes, Kos, Patmos, Keros, Tilos, Nisyros, Symi, Kastellorizo, Lipsi, Astypalea, Kalymnos, Karpathos)
- SPORADES : 3 islands (Skopelos, Skiathos, Alonissos)
- SARONIC ISLANDS : 7 islands (Porto Heli, Aegina, Poros, Hydra, Hermioni, Spetses, Agistri)
- N.E. AEGEAN ISLANDS : 9 islands (Chios, Mytilene, Psara, Inousses, Limnos, Ag. Efstratios, Ikaria, Fourni, Samos)
- CRETE : Heraklion, Chania
Things to know
Who can buy a pass ?
Any person living in a non-European country can use the Eurail Greek Islands Pass. Please note that citizens and residents of the United Kingdom are not eligible to travel with a Eurail Pass.
Our tip :
We recommend that you reserve crossings at least 1 month in advance (Telephone : +30 210 8919 130, +30 210 8919 700). It is highly advisable to arrive at least 1h30 before departure at the port, for both international and domestic journey’s.
Pass holders are entitled to 30% discount on all domestic ferry routes operated by Attica Group vessels, for any additional trips.
Children under 4 travel for free and do not need a pass. The child under 4 is not entitled to a seat and during busy times the child may be required to sit on the accompanied adult’s lap. If a separate accommodation is required for a child under 4, a Child Pass must be purchased and counts towards the adult/child ratio listed above for the free child pass.