London is a huge city that loves to be explored, and there’s no easier way to see it all than with The Total London Experience. This full-day, expertly guided tour takes you to the top attractions in England town, including : 1,000-year-old Westminster Abbey, the site of every coronation since 1066. Perhaps catch a glimpse of key MPs with a drive down Downing Street, home to the Prime Minister. And no stop in London would be complete without witnessing a picture-perfect Changing of the Guard. And, there’s lots more ahead, including a walking tour of Covent Garden, famous for its fashionable boutiques, street performers, and restaurants, as well as the Royal Opera House. There’s even a cruise on the River Thames where you’ll enjoy superb views of London’s majestic riverside buildings. Your tour ends with the innovative “flight” on the London Eye. This breathtaking engineering feat is one of Britain’s most popular attractions.
Total London Experience
- Enjoy a full day tour of London, historic & modern London including all major sites.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
Here’s what’s included :
- Full-day, escorted tour of London aboard a luxury air-conditioned touring coach with a bathroom.
- Complimentary lunch pack with sandwich, bottled water and fruit.
- Pick-up at select London hotels or bus station near Victoria Station.
- St Paul’s Cathedral guided tour includes the newly cleaned Cathedral and Crypt as well as exclusive access to the Quire to see the beautiful mosaics, not normally open to general public.
- Westminster Abbey drive past this magnificent gothic building founded over 1000 year ago
- Buckingham Palace and changing of the Guard - as iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double–decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not–to–be–missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. *We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
- Entrance and tour to the Tower of London, viewing of the Crown Jewels and "Attack the Tower" tour which includes an extended visit with different views of the Tower of London guided by a Yeoman Warder “Beefeater”.
- Flight on the London Eye.
- Luxury cruise on the Thames river.
- All entrance fees included.
- Beginning April 1, 2016 : Select Free Walking Tours in London available, vouchers must be collected from the Golden Tours office in Victoria on the day of the tour and must
- be used within 48 hours after Coach Tour date.
- Commentary available in English and Spanish.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on The Total London Experience.
- Special reduced rate for children ages 3 -16.
- Reservation must be made at least 24 hours before tour begins. Details on making reservations are included with your voucher.
- This tour begins at 8:45am and finishes at approximately 6:30pm.
- For hotel pick up times please refer to the FAQ section.
- Tour operates daily.
- Travelers should wait by the concierge desk for pickup of their tour at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Voucher must be exchanged within 6 months of purchase date
- Once the tour has been reserved the tour is non-refundable.
- Prices are subject to change.
From our travel community
You may also be interested in
Common Questions, Simple Answers
Q. I missed my train. What should I do ?
A. If you’re traveling with a train ticket that doesn’t include a reservation, you can simply get on the next train that accepts tickets without reservations.
If you’re traveling with a train ticket that includes a reservation, you may have to purchase a new train ticket. Review the exchange and refund terms of your ticket to determine if your train ticket can be exchanged.
If you missed your train due to a connecting train being delayed, ask a Conductor or railway official to endorse your train ticket to say there had been a delay. This is usually sufficient proof for the train staff at the onward station to allow a free transfer to the next available train.
Upon your return home, please contact us via the Contact Us page to inquire about an applicable refund your ticket may qualify for. All refund information may be found on the after-sales voucher that was included with your train ticket.
Q. What happens if I board a train with my rail pass but forgot to purchase a reservation ?
A. We suggest advising the conductor as soon as possible of the situation and purchase the required reservation. If you’re traveling on a train that requires a reservation you could be fined.
Q. How do I contact you while I’m in Europe ?
A. If you need to contact us while you’re in Europe, you can send us a message by visiting our Contact Us Page.
Q. Do rail passes cover commuter trains or airport shuttle trains ?
A. Yes. Certain rail passes do, but not all.
It’s best to view the product page of the rail pass you are interested in to learn about all the benefits it offers travellers.
Q. Do you offer maps of European train stations ?
A. We do offer links to Google Maps for many European train stations. At this time we do not have specific layouts of any train station interiors in Europe.
Q. Can I choose whether my tickets or rail passes are delivered as paper documents or electronically ?
A. All available delivery options for how your train tickets, rail passes, and/or reservations can be issued will be presented to you during checkout.
Q. Seat Reservations are sold out for the train I want to take. What should I do ?
A. If the train you’re planning to take requires a reservation and reservations are sold out, there are only two things you can do. Purchase a regular, full-fare ticket if those are still available, or try to travel on another train (later or earlier) that has reservations available.
Q. Do I need to do anything with my rail pass before boarding the train ?
A. Yes. You will need to visit the ticket window at the train station before boarding your first train to activate your rail pass. A railroad official will enter the first and last day of validity on your rail pass and stamp your rail pass. You will have to show your passport, and the name on your rail pass will need to match it. Then, in case of a flexi-pass, for each day you use your rail pass you will need to enter the date in the designated travel calendar box on your rail pass. If you board a train and have not entered the date, when the conductor comes around to check your travel documents you may be subject to a fine and the payment of full fare ticket that will need to be paid in local currency directly to the conductor. Be sure to read all documentation that accompanies your rail pass prior to departure. The more you know about your rail pass, the more likely you are to avoid issues onboard the train.
Q. Will the conductor take my passport ?
A. Conductors will not take your passport during day trips. If your passport does need to be checked, the local border control staff will simply walk through each train car checking each passengers travel documents and hand them back to you.
With overnight trips you’ll generally provide the train attendant with your reservation voucher, rail pass or train ticket, and passport as you board. That way, they can take care of everything with conductors and customs officials so you can sleep uninterrupted through the night.
Q. I’ve written the wrong date on my rail pass travel calendar box. What should I do ?
A. If the wrong date is written in the travel calendar box, you will need to enter the correct date in the next travel calendar box. Unfortunately, once the date has been entered in the travel calendar box, it cannot be corrected and there’s no way to recover that travel day on the rail pass. Be very careful when filling out the date on your rail pass as mistakes cannot be corrected. An altered travel date could be viewed as an attempt of fraud and could lead to fines or other penalties.