The best of Old England awaits you with this magical full-day tour. Be a guest at 900-year-old Windsor Castle, the official residence of The Queen and the largest inhabited castle in the world. Within the Windsor Castle, you’ll tour the State Apartments, and the Semi State rooms, which are furnished with Royal treasures including paintings, tapestries, porcelain, sculpture and armor. You might even run into King Henry VIII—just one of the Windsor castle’s resident ghosts. Then it’s on to the equally mysterious prehistoric monument, Stonehenge. Built about 5,000 years ago, Stonehenge’s precise orientation on the rising and setting sun is probably its most remarkable feature. Last stop ? Beautiful Bath, where you’ll temper to the relaxing hot and cold Roman baths built over 19 centuries ago. Bath also offers some of the finest architectural sights in Europe, including the former Benedictine monastery, Bath Abbey.
Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge
Enjoy this jolly good tour of Jolly Old England.
Here’s what’s included :
- Choice of 2 tour options : escorted tour with lunch pack, escorted tour or the Discovery tour (site entrances or lunch pack not included).
- Discover tour without entrances lunch pack includes :
- Full-day, tour aboard a luxury air-conditioned touring coach with a bathroom from London to Windsor, Bath, and Stonehenge.
- See Stonehenge.
- Visit Windsor Castle.
- See the famous Roman Baths and Bath Abbey.
- Does not includes entrances
- Escorted tour with lunch pack includes :
- Select Free Walking Tours in London
- vouchers must be collected from the Golden Tours Office in Victoria
- on day of the tour and must be used within 48 hours after Coach
- Tour date. (not offered for Discovery Tours)
- Entrance into Windsor Castle State Apartments.
- Free entry into Windsor Castle, St George’s Chapel and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House.
- Entrance into Stonehenge viewing.
- Visit to the Roman Baths and Pump Rooms.
- Complimentary lunch pack with sandwich, bottlled water and fruit
- All entrance fees
- Commentary available in English and Spanish.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge Tour.
- Special reduced rate for children ages 3 -16.
- Reservation must be made at least 24 hours before tour begins. Details on making reservations are included with your voucher.
- This tour begins at 8:45am and finishes at approximately 7:00pm.
- For hotel pick up times please refer to the FAQ section.
- Tour operates daily.
- Travelers should wait by the concierge desk for pickup of their tour.
- Once the tour has been reserved the tour is non-refundable.
- Voucher must be exchanged within 6 months of purchase date.
- Prices are subject to change.
From our travel community
You may also be interested in
Common Questions, Simple Answers
Q. Can I give or resell my train ticket to someone else ? Or can I travel with someone else’s ticket ?
A. It depends if the train ticket has your name printed on it or not. In general, most tickets that include a reservation are name-specific and should only be used by the traveller whose name is printed.
Open tickets, on the other hand, are not name-specific. Different travellers can use them as long as the new traveller is eligible for the fare issued.
Q. Who should I contact to book travel for a group of 10 or more people ?
A. For groups of 10 or more traveling together please fill out our Group Department form for assistance. If you know what you’re looking for, you can also request a quote online from our Group Department.
Q. How do I connect between train stations in the same city ?
A. There is often an easy connection by public transportation between train stations within the same city or town.
Q. How can I exchange my Trenitalia ticket ?
A. Exchanges can be made in accordance with the conditions of your ticket. If permitted, exchanges can only be processed in Italy at a self-service kiosk at the train station. Simply select the "Print & Change" option and then enter the e-ticket confirmation code (PNR) and the Booking Change Code. Both of these codes can be found on your Print at Home ticket. Changes can also be made at a ticket window at the station.
Q. If my train crosses a border, will I need to show my passport to the conductor ?
A. If you’re traveling between countries participating in the Schengen Agreement, you will not need to show your passport at the border crossings. If you are traveling between countries not part of the Schengen Agreement, you will have to show your passport at border crossings. Please note that not all countries of the EU participate in the Schengen Agreement (e.g. Great Britain, Ireland). On the other side, there are countries which are not part of the EU but which participate in the Schengen Agreement (e.g. Switzerland, Norway).
Q. Will there be someone to help me find my reserved seat on the train ?
A. Generally speaking, train cars and seats are prominently marked. If you have any trouble finding your reserved seat, one of the conductors on the platform or onboard the train will be able to assist you.
Q. Can I add a friend to my existing rail pass ?
A. Once a rail pass has been printed, another name cannot be added. We may be able to exchange the rail pass through our contact center, but exchange fees and penalties will apply. The only exception is if you bought the Rail Protection Plan along with your rail pass. In that case, you’re eligible to exchange your rail pass for a new one that includes your friend, without incurring any fee or penalty. You’ll just need to pay the additional cost of the rail pass for your friend. .
Q. What does “Activate my rail pass mean and how do I do it ?
A. Activating your rail pass officially begins the clock on its travel period. This is done by having a railway official stamp and date your rail pass. Simply visit the ticket window at the train station before boarding your first train to have your pass activated. Most rail passes must be activated within 11 months of the purchase date. Boarding a train without activating your rail pass you risk being fined by the conductor.
Q. How do I request an exchange through the Rail Protection Plan™ ?
A. To apply for an exchange under the Rail Protection Plan™, please contact us via our Contact Us page. Rail passes/train tickets/reservations/city passes/tours may be exchanged for the same or new products.
Q. If my train tickets have been lost or stolen, how do I request reimbursement through the Rail Protection Plan™ ?
A. Here’s what you need to do if your train ticket, rail pass, reservation, city pass or tour was lost or stolen and you plan to request receive a reimbursement through the Rail Protection Plan™.
You must file a police report within 24 hours of the incident.
You may purchase a replacement rail pass, train ticket, reservation, city pass or tour in order to continue with your travel plans.
Upon return home, you must submit the traveller request form to Rail Europe within 30 days, along with a copy of the police report, replacement rail pass, train ticket, reservation, city pass, or tour purchased abroad, and your roundtrip airline tickets from home to Europe. A brief explanation of the situation is also necessary to better evaluate the traveller request form.
If you purchased the Rail Protection Plan™ when you booked your train ticket/rail pass/reservation/city pass/tour, you received full documentation on what to do in the event of loss or theft. Please refer to this information for full details.