Who can book on your website?

We are authorized to sell to travelers who reside in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean, and who have a passport, permanent residency card or resident alien card/alien registration card (example: a US Green Card) from the country of residence.

If you are a resident of one of these areas but carry a passport from a location other than those mentioned above, you can purchase most train tickets, Eurail products, Swiss passes and activity products from our website. When completing the traveler information that is requested during the booking process on our website, this country of residence must be the country you should select.

Please note: it is necessary to supply both your passport and permanent residency card to an overseas rail official if so requested.

If you do not reside in one of the above locations, please visit one of our sister companies for more information on where you can purchase European train products.