Grand Train Tour of Switzerland Hotel Package
About the Tour :
- Day 1 : Train transfer from a Swiss airport or border station to Interlaken (overnight in Interlaken).
- Day 2 : Excursion to the Jungfraujoch. (Overnight in Interlaken).
- Day 3 : Excursion to the Jungfraujoch, continue on to the GoldenPass Line to Montreux (overnight in Montreux).
- Day 4 : Train transfer to Zermatt (overnight in Zermatt).
- Day 5 : Travel on the Glacier Express to St. Moritz (overnight in St Moritz).
- Day 6 : Travel on the Bernina Express (train and bus) via Tirano to Lugano (overnight in Lugano).
- Day 7 : Travel board the Gotthard Panorama Express through the Gotthard range and ending with a boat ride on Lake Lucerne (overnight in Lucerne).
- Day 8 : Transfer from Lucerne to a Swiss airport or border station.
Here’s what you get :
- A Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi with Swiss Half-Fare Card with 8 train transfers in first or second class.
- 7 nights accommodations in 3-star hotels (double occupancy and including breakfast).
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe.
- 50% off any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by train, boat, postal buses and cable-cars.
Upgrades & Alternate Booking Options
If you simply want to enjoy the travel packages detailed, choose from the available booking options on this page. Or if you want to create a customized package by upgrading to 4-star hotels or by traveling with alternate traveling companions, let us provide you with a free quote.
Level of Service
Standard package includes first or second class rail and 3-star hotels. 4-star hotels also available.